Terms & Conditions
By using Sindhorn Wellness’s Website, you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
All content included on the Website, including text, images, graphics, images, audio, video, data, software, page layout, icons, underlying code, in addition to concepts, tools, frameworks, know-how, ideas and any other form of information that appears on the Website or that is capable of being stored (or “Content”) is the exclusive property of Sindhorn Wellness and is protected by Thailand’s and international copyright laws, trademarks laws and other intellectual property rights. Neither the Website content nor the functionalities of the Website may be copied, reproduced, modified, reverse engineered, altered, uploaded, published, transmitted or distributed without Sindhorn Wellness’s prior written permission.
Use of Website Content
Sindhorn Wellness grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license for the following purposes:
- Retrieve, view, display, download the Website and its Content on a single computer for internal use, provided that Content is not altered:
- Print one copy of the Website and its content.
You may not use the Website or its Content for the following purposes:
- Copy, reproduce, modify, reverse engineer, alter, upload, publish, transmit, distribute or use without Sindhorn Wellness’s prior written permission;
- Mirror the Website or its Content or any portion thereof;
- Use the Website or its Content to tarnish, harm or disparage Sindhorn Wellness and its reputation;
- Cause harm to or damage the Website;
- Use the Website or its Content as part of any effort to compete with Sindhorn Wellness or for revenue-generating or commercial purposes;
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website or to its Content;
- Engage in harmful, unlawful, illegal, or otherwise objectionable actions or act in breach of any applicable law or regulations;
- Infringe any copyright, trademark, patent or trade secret rights.
Third party links
Changes to the Terms & Conditions Agreement
Sindhorn Wellness reserves the right to change, revise, add or delete portions of or all of this Agreement at any time and without prior notice. Your continued use of the Website shall mean that you accept such modifications.
Access to and availability of the Website and Terms & Conditions agreement
Sindhorn Wellness accepts no liability for the unavailability or the disruption of the Website, or for any errors, viruses and other malware, which may result in damages to your systems or cause malfunction of computer hardware or software.
We reserve the right at our sole discretion to refuse, restrict, suspend or terminate your access to our Website and its Content, in full or in part, at any time without notice and liability and for any reason. The restrictions imposed by these Terms & Conditions with respect to the Website and its Content will still apply even after termination by you or us.
You agree at all times to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sindhorn Wellness and all of its predecessors, successors, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, investors, employees, agents, contractors, representatives, joint venture partners, attorneys and their respective heirs, successors, and assigns (“Sindhorn Wellness’s Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorney fees and expenses, arising out of or related to our Website, its Content or your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation or covenant set forth in these Terms & Conditions or in any other agreement with us.
This agreement is governed by the laws of Thailand and any disputes arising under this agreement will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Thai court.
For more information please contact us by email on email@example.com.